Thursday, May 17, 2012

Morning Tea

 Since I'm not finished with the recipe I originally planned to post, here is a mini post just for fun. For my birthday which was back in March my roommate gifted me this fantastic flavored tea and ever since I've tasted it its been hard to have any other brand or flavor for that matter. Tea Forte has always been my tea of choice but I didn't necessarily have a favorite flavor - but low and behold I have found it! Usually when I drink tea I like to jazz it up a bit with some honey or flavored sugar or sometimes cream even, but with this flavor I don't have to do a thing to it and its utter perfection. You can taste the robustness of the amaretto and the sweetness of the apricot that blends together so well. Its perfect to replace my morning brew which I usually end up drinking more creamer than coffee since I can't afford to buy the expensive flavored coffee!

Hopefully soon I will be finishing my first real recipe complete with the step by step pictures and everything. However, it is taking longer than I expected, still getting used to this whole "blogging" thing. Good thing I have some decent time on my hands this summer!!


No comments: